Sunday, May 4, 2008

The Great Ottawa Senators Decorating Adventure: Part 4

Well, it's Sunday, and as promised, here are final images of the Great Sens room! We still need a couple of posters and a small accent pillow, but the window treatment is up, matching shams are on the bed, funky lighting is installed, logos are on the walls, a fan looking like it has miniature hockey nets around the bulbs is up, and we have storage. I took the shots tonight, and probably should have waited until the morning, but I really wanted to post them up today so you could sneak a peak! Have a great week everyone!







8 comments:

Neutral Dwelling said...

It looks terrific and I bet you have smiles all around!

Jennifer said...

Thanks ND! Yes, smiles are everywhere, and he loves playing in Sens territory, which means less toys in the rest of my house! :)

Soul Pretty said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting...I love meeting sisters in design...I'll be back...

Melissa @ The Inspired Room said...

Wow, that is great to see it done (or nearly so!)!

Happy night! Thanks for your visit, good to see you again!

Melissa

Barb McMahon and Alan Mailloux said...

This looks great!

Tara said...

Jennifer

This is a room any guy would love...it looks fantastic, love all the red!

Anonymous said...

This looks great! I'm in the process of decorating my son's room with Sens colors as well. Where did you get the huge logo??

Jennifer said...

Hi Andrea. I'm glad you like the room. The huge logo is from the Fatheads collection. Just google Fatheads, and you'll be absolutely amazed at what you find. Good luck with your decorating project!