Friday, March 14, 2008

Unique Hotels: King Pacific Lodge

If you're looking for tranquility this summer, you might want to consider the King Pacific Lodge -- a unique floating fishing lodge moored in the shelter of Barnard Harbour, British Columbia. This beautiful, 17-room resort is truly serene -- a unique eco-paradise located right in the middle of the Canadian wilderness. Enjoy fly fishing, wildlife tours, hiking, and spa treatments during the day, and then at night, come back to your peaceful suite equipped with a king-sized bed, refined linens, and slate-tiled bathroom with soaker tub. Sounds good, doesn't it? True relaxation in the middle of the wilderness! Enjoy these beautiful images and I'll see you on Monday. Have a terrific weekend!











9 comments:

blah said...

Dear Jennifer - I'm dying to ask - is hotels interiors what youre hoping to "get into"? or is a love of travel - that inspires these posts;-)

Melissa @ The Inspired Room said...

That would be an incredible getaway!

Thanks for sharing it, amazing!

Happy weekend,
Melissa

Jennifer said...

Hi Felicity! Good question. It's definitely a love of travel to unique places. I actually haven't done that in a while, so I'm travelling through my posts. I seem to be getting around the world quite well, too, and it's not costing me too much, either! :)

Jennifer said...

Hi Melissa! Glad you like it -- maybe after you're finished renovating you can pop on up there for a getaway. Have a great rest of the weekend!

Tara said...

Oh, gosh, I am not sure which of all the places you have introduced me to I love most!!

Jennifer said...

Hi Tara. I'm still leaning towards the Brazilian treehouse --it just sounds so lovely and warm.

Neutral Dwelling said...

That last photo is breathtaking!

Anonymous said...

Hi, I love these beautiful places, so tranquil and inspiring... I only wish i didn't live so far away...
I'm so glad I found your blog :)

Alkemie said...

What a beautiful place !! Right on the water and rustic. Thanks for sharing Jennifer!