Monday, March 3, 2008

Sharon Kelly - Ottawa art

I start to crave colour around this time of year. Big, bold, beautiful colour -- the kind of colour you find in summer; exotic locales; or gorgeous, textured paintings like those of Ottawa artist, Sharon Kelly. Here are some examples of Sharon's work -- all kaleidiscopes of bright, vibrant colour. Each totally meet my summer cravings, and I hope you enjoy them, too. BTW, Sharon's work is available through the Dale Smith Gallery in Ottawa, and more examples of her work are displayed on the Gallery website.





4 comments:

Tara said...

Love how you are always displaying artists and their works!

Jennifer said...

Thanks Tara. I'm glad you enjoy this. I'm always so happy to do it!

Anonymous said...

I'm crazy about that second painting!

Jennifer said...

Me too, Ann. I love the colours! Thanks for stopping by and saying hi.